Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time Passes Fast, Doesn't It?

Today is the 9th of September 2010.

Exactly a year ago, we sat for the UPSR examinations.

Wasn't that quick?
365 days just passed.

Remember the week before UPSR?
We were all freaking out, wishing each other good luck.

Remember the moment when they gave out the first paper?
We were all seated according to our class' name list.
Thinking, ohmygosh, it's here. UPSR is here once and for all.

The invigilator giving out the objective papers, each with our names and registration numbers on them.
Then they handed out the question papers.
Now thinking, no joke, this is the real deal.

Fast forward to the time when we got our results back.
That was most likely the happiest day of my life.

And now, here we are, in different secondary schools, facing new challenges.
Now that I think of it, I remember last year, when we all feared separation.
Now all of us have made it through almost a full year of secondary school life.

As much as I enjoy it, I will never forget my primary school.
The place where I got my education.
Without this primary school of mine, I wouldn't be half the person I am now.

And to my friends who were from a different primary school, no, I am not being a 'school-ist'.
I just really appreciate it.

Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Megah, thank you for everything.

-MichelleLim-

No comments: