Friday, November 5, 2010

I Love You, You Love Me, We Are A Sick Family.

Title says all.

This week, a few of my family members became, well...sick.
Must be the weather, don't you think?

Mum's sick, auntie's sick, cousin's sick, and worst of all, I am sick.

Yesterday, I had the worst fever in years.
I had a terrible headache from morning to night.
It was so bad that I had to go to a clinic.
My temperature was so high, the doctor said it might be dengue.
But she said if my temperature is okay today, then I should be alright.

And thank god, my temperature dropped today.
But I can't really say now because I have to check my temperature tomorrow too.

Okay, but the one good thing about getting a high fever is that you can doze off at any time.
On normal days, I sometimes take at least an hour before I manage to fall asleep.
But with a fever, I can sleep in less than 10 minutes time.

But of course, I'd rather not have a fever.
I managed to ease the pain by watching TARA4 yesterday night and PCK The Movie this morning. :D

Hoping to feel better tomorrow,
-MichelleLim-

No comments: